ALMOST ALL WHITE

May 08, 2017


I was never fully comfortable with wearing all white looks yet I've always admired people who did and nailed it. There is just something so fresh and sophisticated about it and with "warmer weather" fast approaching, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try. I pulled out my old white jeans, trimmed the hems off and styled it with an oversized shirt. Pretty simple, but I couldn't help myself than to incorporate a little bit of black in the styling as well. And I think it made wonders. At the end every jin need a little bit of jang for the perfect balance, right?!

SLO:
Popolnoma beli outfiti niso nikoli bili moja prva izbira, čeprav sem potiho vedno občudovala ljudi, ki so v njih "zažigali". Beli stylingi so navadno zelo izčiščeni in sveži, zato sem se s odločila stopiti iz mojega balončka udobja, ter naredila styling, ki bo popoln za približajoče se tople dneve. Iz omare sem potegnila stare bele kavbojke in odrezala spodnji del hlačnic in zraven skombinirala preveliko srajco. Pravzaprav čisto preprosto, vseeno pa mislim da tukaj veliko pripomore še kanček črne, katere nisem mogla izpustiti in mislim, daje naredila čudežno razliko. Vsak jin namreč potrebuje vsaj malo janga, za popolno ravnotežje, kajne?

You Might Also Like

7 komentarji

  1. this look is really cool
    black and white the best couple
    xoxo

    amoriosdelamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an all-white looks lover also, and this one is super cool!
    Good job!

    www.unbouquetdamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit!! So stylish!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MAXI DRESS IN MALIBU

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning! :)
    xx,
    www.alittledropfstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your look is the perfect clasic

    @AndreeaCarro www.andreeacarro.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style and your blog! Amazing pics <3
    Un beso, preciosa! Vanessa
    https://www.infrontrowstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know exactly how you feel about wearing all white. I'm still not there yet, but you look amazing in all white. Great outfit!

    Racquel
    www.Purposely-You.com

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe