A TOUCH OF SPAIN

May 20, 2017

Bralette & Beach dress - Women'secret

I've recently come back from Palma de Mallorca, where my taste buds got the first taste of summer. I was so excited about it that I've decided to make a very summery outfit today while the memories still last. Also, I'll admit this beach dress reminds me of Spain, this gorgeous red embellishment just screams Spain, doesn't it?, so I needed to incorporate it into my wardrobe ASAP.

Fashion tip:
We usually wear beach dresses only on the beach - as the name obviously suggests. It's a shame given how light-weight and comfortable they are, and that they're something we all gravitate towards even when we're not by the sea. So I styled this gorgeous Women'secret beach dress in a completely street style way to make the most of it before I even hit the sand. But since the dress is a bit transparent I've layered it over a lace bralette and high waisted pants, and left just a little bit of skin peeking out, making the whole look discreet and very wearable.

SLO:
Pred kratkim sem se vrnila iz Palme de Mallorca, kjer so moje brbončice že okusile prve znake poletja in zaradi česar - dokler so spomini še živi, je današnja objava že zelo poletno obarvana. Obenem pa priznam, da me obleka z rdečo vezenino s podpisom Women'secret tako zelo spominja na Španijo, da sem jo morala uporabiti kar se da hitro.

Modni nasvet:
Oblekice za na plažo so tisti kos garderobe, ki ga večina od nas nosi izključno preko kopalk in tistih nekaj dni v letu, ko smo na morju. Škoda, saj so le te večinoma zelo udobne in lahke, kar pa pravzaprav vse želimo nositi poleti, pa četudi nismo ob morju. Zato sem danes iz te prekrasne oblekice naredila mestno varianto in jo tako uporabila še preden dejansko prste zakopljem v pesek. Ker je obleka prosojna sem jo skombinirala z Women'secret barlette modrčkom, ki ima širši pas pod košaricami, s hlačami z visokim pasom - tako izpod oblekice kuka čisto malo kože, celotni sytling pa še vedno deluje zelo diskretno in nosljivo tudi v mestu.

You Might Also Like

7 komentarji

  1. That top is so pretty! I love the red tassels!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this post is beautiful! You've captured those summer memories perfectly. The colours are so vibrant and this is indeed a very stylish and chic way to wear a beach dress :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blouse ist perfect! And you hair and smile is beautiful <3

    Kisses
    Michaela
    Michaelablog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting me

    @Andreeacarro www.andreeacarro.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola bonita, me encanta tu blog, yo hace muy poquito he empezado en este mundo y me gustaría me dieses algunos consejos, un besito.
    https://fashionlikeafeel.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe