Look of the season

November 16, 2015

Turtle neck, sheer tights & over the knee boots. These are one of  the "it" items, which dictate this season fashion and there is no doubt about that.
I managed to style them all in an outfit that resembles me the most, hope you like it!


As a big fan of layering I added a denim jacket under the coat to add some texture, but also so the outfit doesn't look as plain as it would without another layer under the coat.
Since the dress is quite short, over the knee boots trend came quite handy, as I don't feel very comfortable walking around with my legs fully exposed. I picked polka dotted tights for a playful touch to the outfit and the final look turned out quite fun but still chic I believe.

You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. beautiful fall look
    loving your layering
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous outfit babe. Love the trench coat!
    Have a nice day.

    Come and visit my blog if you want!
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post dear! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe