1 jacket / 3 looks

October 17, 2015

A leather looking jacket is a fashion staple. It upgrades our look from looking rather classic to an effortless- chic looking fashionista. I myself, like to wear them all year around, but when autumn kicks in, they probably serve its purpose most, I suppose. Therefore I made three different looks wearing this beige jacket and I am curious which one is your fav?

Jakne v videzu usnja so tisti kos garderobe, ki v trenutku nadgradijo vaš videz in ustvarijo videz ležernega šik dekleta. Sama jih obožujem in jih nosim tekom celega leta, čeprav verjetno res najbolj služijo svojemu namenu ko nastopi osvežujoča jesen. Zato sem ta teden ustvarila tri različne stile, za tri različne situacije, z bež jakno, sedaj pa me zanima katera je vam najbolj všeč?


                                                       WorkIt                                                     RockerChic                                           AutumnColours

You Might Also Like

1 komentarji

  1. I’m so bummed I couldn’t make it to this one! You look absolutely stunning in this outfit!
    Love the styling here! It’s so chic!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe