*WORK* Isabel Wong

October 18, 2012

If you follow me on Instagram you could already see a sneak peak of behind the scenes from one of my shoots some time back. Finally got the pics and I want to share them with you.
We shot a collection of Isabel Wong, designer placed in London, getting her experience workin in Paris, NY, Hong Kong.

Here are some of the pics from her ss 2012 line, named The butterfly affect:




Foto: Lenart Kirbiš, Makeup: Sabina Gatej, Makeup assistent: Petra Kusterle, and myself

You Might Also Like

15 komentarji

  1. <3 slike eeee :-)

    pratimo! prati nas na lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovite fotke! Pa tudi oblekca na prvi sliki je svetovna!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O
    I died. Prelepe fotke res! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This line is so lovely! I can see where the butterflies come in. Love.

    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooow kaksne nore fotke pa kako lepa si!! Bravo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a style! loved it all!!

    http://howtocookfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos!

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Na prvi fotki si najlepša. Pravi efekt naredijo bosenoge (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning pics and amazing dress!

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe