*My WoWs* PFW #2.2.

October 15, 2012

2. day, 2. show.
7 designers.
Lots of colors, mix of different patterns and metalic details...
Like the summer/spring vibe in colections.

Forced myself to travel through time, and step out of my winter fall feeleings. Sofia Nograds line named Skylight tells it all and really brings spring and summer vibe. Lots of colors, golden details and bags that I would have right away!

Nelizabeta line combined glamur with sporty comfrotness. Loved the coats and metalic accents!!
niOka with mix of different patterns and soft colors combined with black and white.
Dajana Ljubicic with snake prits, lots of bright colors and amazing bags. I feel inlove with this coat.


Ana Jelinič that designed a line inspired by Japan.
Aleksandra Brlan with clean lines, designs for very active woman that wants to be comfy but still classy.

For Nena Florjancic master piece of playing with so many materials, classic lines with so many details. Great music selection, watch her line on the catwalk clicking here. =)

You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep up with the good work! ;)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post and blog!follow u
    kisses

    http://dianadmoda.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these looks! So chic. xx.
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing collections. I love the second one! :)

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, sometimes it's hard to get inspired by the runway when the current weather is so amazing! Love all these looks. You have a great eye!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE metallic accents as well! Is is impossible for me not to like shine :) I just stumbled onto your blog so I am catching up on all of your posts! DEF following you now! YAY! I just started a blog and would love it if you stopped by and checked it out dear :)
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe