THE CLASSIC

August 10, 2016

Hi lovlies. Sadly I've got the one last outfit to share with you from Greece. The photos were again taken in the lovely village of Lindos, which has completely stolen my heart. This time I styled a classic shirt dress (a trend that was everywhere this summer) with my fav summer footwear - espadrilles. Hope you like it!

Fashion tip:
Sure every girl needs a LBD (little black dress) in her life, but from now on, I have to say that this also stands for a shirt dress. Its the perfect way to dress up - lookin' chic and fancy with heels and bold lips. Or you can make it quite casual, style it with espadrilles and a straw hat. Not to mention it works as a beach cover up as well! :)

SLO:
Pozdravčke! Tudi današnja objava prihaja iz prekrasne vasice Lindos, ki me je popolnoma omrežila, a je na žalost zadnja iz ljube Grčije. Tokrat sem izbrala velik hit letošnjega poletja - srajčno obleko in jo skombinirala z najljubšo obutvijo poletja - espadrilami. Upam, da vam je všeč! =)

Modni nasvet:
Brez dvoma vsaka ženska v garderobi potrebuje tisto ljubko črno oblekico, jaz pa sem prepričana, da to isto velja tudi za srajčno obleko. To je tisti modni kameleon, s katerim lahko izgledate elegantno šik, če je v kombinaciji z vpadljivo šminko in visokimi petami, ali pa v kombinaciji s poletnimi espadrilami izgledate krasno poletno-ležerne. Pa še več kot odlično deluje kot površnik za na plažo!

You Might Also Like

12 komentarji

  1. Beautiful place and beautiful outfit!!

    www.leftbanked.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to be here now! So beautiful! xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, the location is a dream!
    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. U're amazing😍 Kje si kupila srajčko??☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tenkju draga! Iz Zare je- sicer je bila na razprodajah, ampak sem prepričana da podobno obleko lahko najdeš tem :)

      Delete
  5. I will be there in just 1 week, I hope I can take beautiful photos as you.
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    www.goldenfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is from? I want one! I love that dress.

    http://francheskascollageblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its from Zara, but I bought it on sale this summer. :)

      Delete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe