PLANTS ARE FRIENDS

August 06, 2016

Greetings from the stunning Lindos - a little town on the Greek island of Rhodes!
Emm ... well, if you've been following me on IG or Snap, than you know, that I'm already back home :) But I still have so many pics I want to share ... so its about time to start crackin'.
Todays post is very casual but far from being average or boring. Its all about my fav summer pieces, which I sure we all need in our lives. A white T-shirt, a denim skirt, espadrilles, a basket bag and a smile. ;)

Fashion tip:
A white T-shirt is one of those things that will never go out of style, but if you ask me, it's also the most versatile thing to wear regardless of the season. In the summer, I like to wear it with a fun print and wear it on its own, like this one from Lili & roza. But as soon as it gets cold, I like to layer it, to make it fun and more chic as you can see here.

SLO:
Čeprav sem medtem že doma, vam tokrat maham iz prelepega mesteca Lindos na grškem otoku Rodosu! Današnja objava je pravzaprav precej ležerna, poletno sproščena, a daleč od tega, da bi bila vsakdanja in dolgočasna. Sestavljena je iz meni najljubših poletnih kosov, ki bi jih zagotovo potrebovala prav vsaka. Bela majica, denim krilo, espadrile, cekar in nasmeh! ;)

Modni nasvet:
Bela majica je tisti kos v garderobi, ki prav nikoli ne bo šel iz mode in je pravzaprav najbolj uporabna reč, ne glede na letni čas. Poleti jih obožujem z zabavnimi potiski, kot je tale iz Lili in roza, ko pa se shladi, jih rada uporabim za slojenje, ter z njimi dodam modno piko na i - preveri tukaj.

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. gorgeous look
    love your skirt
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. prekrasna suknja...fantastično izgledaš!!!!!!!

    www.modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Love your style and blog! very beautiful!! I follow u :D
    Isa Loren BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe