WORK L&Z Summertime elegance with Lorella Flego

July 10, 2014

Daydreamin about my upcoming vacation by the seaside reminded me to share my recent styling work I've done for L&Z magazine, with Slovenian fashion guru Lorella Flego. Hollywood glamur and timless summer elegance were my inspiration for the stylings I've done, hope you like them.

Sanjarjenje o prihajajočih počitnicah me je opomnilo, da preden grem objavim še najnovejše stylinge, ki jih najdete v tekoči številki revije L&Z. Tokrat sem z odlično ekipo in prekrasno Lorello Flego ustvarjala zgodbo, v kateri se prepleta večni glamur in poletna eleganca. Uživajte.





photo by Delan Nikolic
model Lorella Flego
hair and mu Luka Luka
stylings by me

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. amazing styling
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots! The styling is perfect sweetie :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she is gorgeous, and the styling is amazing!
    Maybe you wanna follow each other? your blog is lovely, so let me know :)
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, Mai ♥

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe