SHADE OF THE DAY OPI push and shove

July 19, 2014

Finding a good metallic nailpolish is a true science fiction if you ask me. I was looking for it for ages and I finally have it. Shiny and silver OPI Push and Shove from Gwen Stefani collection is pure perfection.

Lov za srebrnim lakom, ki bi na nohtih izgledal kot prava aluminijasta folija je končno končan. OPI Push and Shove iz Gwen Stefani kolekcije je točno to kar sem iskala- prava srebrna pefekcja.

I needed two this coats which dried super super fast /
Za popolno prekrivnost za potrebni dve tanki plasti, ki se posušita v nekaj sekundah



other two silver napilolishes that are simmilar, but far from this one:

Orly color blast - Shocking silver

China Glaze - Millenium

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe