*BEAUTY* what I wore for Slovenian fashion week day 2

April 11, 2013

This is what I came up with for Slovenian fashion week day2.
Teden mode v Ljubljani in tole sem ustvarila za drugi dan:
 


For eyes I used/ Na očeh sem uporabila:

MAC Nylon and vanila (for the whole lid/ za celotno veko)
MACssoft brown and Smut for (defying the crease/ za poudarek očesne kosti)
MAC Satin taupe, Soft brown (for lower lid/ za spodnjo veko)
MAC Smut to (define the eyelashesline/ za poudarek linij trepalnic).

Lips/ Ustnice: MAC Red, Sleek Cherry and Coral reef.
Face: Clinique fundation, Sleed duo contour kit in light

Hair/ Lasje:
I tied my hair in a low ponytail, made a french braid and swirled it into a bun, securing it with bobbypins.

Lase sem spela v nizek čop, spletla francosko kito, ter jo zvila v figo, ki sem jo pritrdila z špangami.

Earings/ uhani: handmade by myself/ moje ročno delo

Nails/ Nohti: OPI My vampire ia buff
najdete ga na povezavi v spletnem butiku www.zapikonai.si

I needed two thin coats, while drying the strikes are visible, but disappear when get dry.
Potrebovala sem dve tanki plasti, med sušenjem se sicer vidijo črtice čopiča, ki pa izginejo ko se posuši.


I find it very very simmilar to Orly Pure porcelain.
Odtenek je zelo zelo podoben Orly Pure porcelain-u.


For my whole outfit click on Mancinas style spot:
Za celoten oufit klikni na Mancinas style spot:

You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe