*MAKEUP of THE DAY* Fashion week #3

October 12, 2012

For last day of Philips fashion week in Lj I went more classy, wearing red lips and soft black line on eyes. For outfit click here.


          

For lips I used:
Sleek Eau la la pencil in Rouge for lining and filling in the corners of my lips
Sleek Vixen all over the lips and gentiley dabbed Cherry in the middle.


For eyes I used black and soft brown from Sleek Au naturel i divine pallette.
For cheeks: Sleek suede blush, Contour duo in light


Nails I painted with my fav cherry red China Glaze Winter Berry nailpolish.

You Might Also Like

2 komentarji

  1. You need to participate in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. I'll advocate this web site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ~ Found your blog on Google while searching for a related topic, your site came up, it looks good, keep them coming !

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe