🍌 GONE BANANAS 🍌

June 12, 2017


It was two years ago when I first bought myself a piece of clothing in bright yellow (see here) and I have to say I never expected to like it as much as I actually do. Its just something about this positive color that makes everything happier and lets say... its makes my day bananas.

They say bright yellow is something blondes should stay away of but I actually think it depends more on the actual skin tone than the color of the hair. Warm toned skin goes amazingly well with yellow and it compliments it, whereas cool sided/ red undertones should most likely avoid bright yellow, since it clashes with your skin completely.

SLO:
Natanko dve leti minevata od kar sem si prvič kupila oblačilo v živo rumeni barvi (prečekiraj tukaj) in priznam, da nisem pričakovala, da mi bo ta barva tako zelo prirastla k srcu. Pravzaprav ta srečna barva zares naredi še tako lep dan še malce srečnejši in lahko rečem, da doda tisto pravo piko na i.

In čeprav pravijo, da naj bi se blondinke izogibale sočno rumeni barvi, sem sama prepričana, da je bolj kot barva las pomemben podton kože. Sončno rumena gre z roko v roko s toplimi podtoni kože - torej rumenkasto/olivno poltjo, medtem ko pa se s hladnimi kožnimi podtoni - rdečkasto poltjo popolnoma "stepe".

You Might Also Like

10 komentarji

  1. What a great top! Yellow is the new black, huh? :) <3

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love whole outfit!

    xoxo
    Sanela

    If you like jewelry, please check out our jewelry blog. It is kinda sparkliest place on the internet ;)

    Get Sparkly - Jewelry Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so super stunning! I love the shirt in combination with you blonde hair <3

    Kisses
    Michaela
    Michaelablog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in love with your whole look. I love how you combined this cool shirt with that pants and accessories.

    xx, Andrea - Strawberries 'n' Champagne
    www.strawberriesnchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that t-shirt, so cool!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny t-shirt!! Love it!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: TRAVELING TO LA WITH NORWEGIAN

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encanta el super pantalón de tiro alto con esa camiseta de mensajito

    @andreeacarro www.andreeacarro.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love it!

    New post in my blog: https://pergrablog.wordpress.com/2017/06/15/so-sweet/

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe