BEFORE IT GETS TOO WARM

March 29, 2016

Over the last few years, HATS have slowly become my signature thing. Regardless of the "style" I tend to go for or a trend I want to play with, I always try to find a way to squeeze in a hat =)
I find it to be my "it" statement piece and I almost feel naked not wearing it. It may be too much for some people - wearing it all the time, but its just how I like my stylings to be.
And if you ask me, how would I describe my style, my answer would be: "casual with a unusual/edgy piece and a hat on my head!" =)

Fashion tip:
If I am not trying to colour-block your outfit (combining three or more vibrant colours all together) or popping my one coloured outfit with with one additional colour, I like to always colour-coordinate my outfit. I decided to play with the colours from my coat today, picked blue as my main colour and let the others play the back role.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
SLO:
Ne glede na stil s katerim se igram, vedno poizkušam najti način, da svojemu outfitu za "piko na i" dodam še klobuk. Če sem iskrena, imam občutek, kot da mi nekaj manjka, kadar ga ne nosim in nekako se mi zdi, da je tekom let postal moj "prepoznavni" kos garderobe. Nekateri zagotovo mislijo, da je klobuk nepotreben oz. da ga res ne rabimo nositi veeees čas. No, sama neizmerno uživam, kadar svoj look zaokrožim v celoto - z njim. =)
In če bi me vprašali, kako naj opišem svoj stil, bi odgovorila: "Sproščen, z nenavadnim in malce robustnim kosom in ... klobukom na glavi!"

Modni nasvet:
V kolikor si zaželim nositi barve (ne samo popestriti enobarvni outfit z barvno torbo), se vedno posvetim barvnemu ujemanju vseh kosov, ki bodo vidni navzven. Navadno rada izberem glavno barvo (v tem primeru sem izbrala modro, ki prevladuje v plašču), druge barve pa igrajo spremljevalno vlogo in ne prevzemajo pozornosti - v nasprotju s "color blockingom," kjer kombiniramo vsaj tri barve enako močne intenzivnosti.

You Might Also Like

17 komentarji

  1. I have been obsessed with hats since the last couple of months, I can totall relate to that! Great outfit and of course - I love your hat!
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! x http://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coat Hun! You look great :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely dear! I love your coat!
    Kisses www.vanedresscode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coat and that hat!
    Kisses dear!
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MY NIGHT ROUTINE/ MI RUTINA DE NOCHE

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow loving your coat! You look stunning
    xoxo

    http://www.myinfinitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This coat is amazing, I love it!!!

    I hope having a great week!

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with your outfit. Really gorgeous!!!
    Big kissessss

    Check it out my new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/impazza-il-tessuto-scamosciato-e-non-solo/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coat is just fantastic, what a lovely outfit : )
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe