BEST packing advice ever!

February 03, 2016

My constant struggle, while travelling for more than a few days, has been HOW to get ALL of my wardrobe into a suitcase! =)
What if its going to be super cold / rainy / hot? What am I going to wear for dinner or for a comfy shopping day? ... and the list just goes on and on. And you know what's even funnier?
I always gravitate towards pieces I usually don't wear - which is not convenient at all!!
(believe me, I've done it too many times and I need to ditch a few things ASAP)
There is just too much possibility of not feeling comfy, while exploring a new place and I am - by all means - a true believer in comfort being the most important thing while travelling. With that being said, I think we can all agree, that packing usually turns out to be the most stressful thing of all.

This outfit reminds me of Givenchy Pre-fall 2013, when I was blown away by stylings combining black, chocolate brown and light colour all in one. Which is what I did today! What do you think?

Fashion tip:
Ever since I've started publishing blog posts "1 piece/ 3 looks," my packaging routine has improved significantly. In order to avoid having too many things in my suitcase, I pick just a few main pieces, that are the most important to me and create stylings around them. Simple and very practical.

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. Love this outfit! The vest is amazing and you look gorgeous Mancina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top hat and leather vest. Such a cool way to add some dimension to your look.

    xoxo
    Mercedes Marie
    www.beyondherreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. El outfit es genial, estás guapísima!! https://bohoclosetblog.com/2016/02/10/jersey-multiposicion-y-pantalon-culotte/

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe