- go the extra mile, its never crowded -

September 06, 2014

September. My month has began with so many new things coming up my way, but my mind is still so overwhelmed by recent vacation in Greece...
Before I let fall to really kick in, here is little sth from the Ionian sea.

September. Moj mesec se je pričel, jaz pa se skrivaj še vedno spogledujem s spomini počitnic, ki so mi preplavili srce. Še malo, potem pa se zares podam novim izzivom naproti.
Pred skokom v kup jesenskega listja, torej še malce vonja po jonskem morju...


Could it be any better than discovering the island with motorbike, enjoying the sun, falling in love with color of my childhood- blue, all over again, recharging my batteries on breathtaking beacheswhile acting like a child on my inflatable cushion for water, eating frozen greek yogurt like a crazy person, and letting myself to just be? Not really.
Zakynthos. my happy island.

Kaj je lahko še lepšega kot vsakodnevno raziskovanje otoka z motorjem, se objemati s toplim soncem, se ponovno zaljubiti v barvo iz otroštva- modro, polniti baterije na pravljičnih plažah in zganjati otročarije na blazini za v vodo, jesti neomejene količine zmrznjenega grškega jogurta in navsezadnje dovoliti sami sebi, da sem samo bila? Čisto nič.
Zakynthos. Moj srečni otok.









Follow Mancinas spot with: 
 FACEBOOK          BLOGLOVIN             INSTAGRAM     
  

You Might Also Like

1 komentarji

  1. Wow! Such a beautiful place, I hope you had a lovely and peaceful time. Your dress is very pretty :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe