STYLE OF THE DAY metallic pearls

February 24, 2014

Fashion trends. As fast as they appear in the fashion world, the faster they as might be forgotten. To some I can relate with a blink of an eye (and usually leave visable prints on my style), others I just can not, no matter how much I want it to.
And with adidas superstar sneakers comeback trend, I felt like my youth was returned. I still vividly remember the day I bought this babies and after 10 years, they are in again. Yes, they managed to survive my high school days and are the ones that had vitniced my style evolution entirely. High waisted trousers, leather top, layered with leather jacket and long coat, spiced with pearled choacker and my FAV metallic shoulder bag. What do you say?

Modni trendi. Hitreje kot osvojijo modni svet, tako hitro so tudi pozabljeni. Z nekaterimi se lahko poistovetim s svetlobno hitrostjo (in le-ti ponavadi pustijo vidne sledi na mojem stilu ), drugih enostavno ne začutim, če si še kako želim ...
Tako je oživitev adidas superstar superg v meni prebudila najstniške občutke in nekako mi je občutek všeč. Še vedno se popolnoma jasno spominjam dneva, ko sem prinesla tale par domov in po 10ih letih, se zopet z menoj sprehajajo po mestu. Ja, še vedno isti par superg.. Par ki je preživel moje srednješolske dni, par, ki je bil priča razvoju mojega stila do danes. V današnji, najnovejši verziji so tokrat z visokimi hlačami na rob, usnjenim topom, jakno ter dolgim plaščem, najnovejšo verižico z velikima perlama in torbo z metalno stranico. Kako se ti zdi?



You Might Also Like

14 komentarji

  1. I love the setting of your photos! You look great sweetie :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!

    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM
    WWW.MOUSTACHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background & the bag :)

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recycling fashion, love it!

    xo
    http://razzdazzle.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great background and the black & white picture is stunning

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos and your outfit are great, so pretty to look at!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im looving that the Adidas trend is coming back too! Urgh I just love trainers and this outfit is so lovely! I'm loving the all black that overcoat is just so chic! Gorgeous backdrop too doll!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look on you my sweetie :)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this trainners ! ;D
    I WANT IT !

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful clutch!
    www.giusyslife.com

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe