STYLE OF THE DAY Let it be PINK

December 03, 2013

I don't feel like wearing a lot of colors lately but this gorgeous pink coat has definitely waited way too long for me, to wear it again. Comparing posts from one year ago here to this years, the difference of style evolution is quite obvious and I like that. Time pass and we all change after all.
Once again black minimalistic outfit popped with pink and a gorgeous leo bag, worn as a clutch. I am curious which outfit you like most? =)

Kljub temu, da barve niso moje zaveznice že nekaj časa, se pink plašču, ki me je v omari čakal že od lanske zime nisem več mogla upirati. Primerjava današnje objave z lansko, v kateri sem nosila isti plašč, je pravi pokazatelj o evoluciji stila, kar pa toplo pozdravljam. Kljub vsemu čas mineva in vsi se spreminjamo.
Danes sem črnino objela v pink barvo, torbo v leopardjem vzorcu pa sem prepognila in jo imela kot pismo. Mene pa zanima, kateri od obeh stajlingov pa je tebi najbolj všeč? =)





You Might Also Like

24 komentarji

  1. You're so gorgeous dear, that bold pink looks FAB on you!!! Btw, I've just moved from London to NYC, so check out my newest post on the festive UNION SQUARE HOLIDAY MARKET, guaranteed to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, let's call it holiday provocation or #SeasonalProvoking. Haha <3

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/12/union-square-holiday-market.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat is stunningly beautiful, love the entire outfit!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coat, stylish look!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice coat! A pink flashy coat is always a good idea in winter

    www.culturevogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally in love with your coat, I want a pink coat too :)
    Have a great day!
    Diana
    www.thespirald.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. O kako popoln plašček! Kje si ga kupila?

    EA

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pink coat is stunning! Love how you styled it dear :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your style evolved. combination of pink and leo print is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful coat

    love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorđs, plašč je Le perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tisti deluje mladostniško igriv. Tale pa boj ženstven in resen... Sta pa oba lepa. Mogoče mi je lanski za odtenek bolj. Ne vem se še odločam :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pink coat is very beautiful . You looking very cute and gorgeous.......


    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete
  13. How nice it is ?! Love your coat!

    We've just upload a new video as a Q&A friendship on our blog ! Feel free to check it out and maybe follow us on GFC if you like ?

    Hope to see you soon on it !

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful coat !
    Love the colour !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear, i love your style.
    Do you wanna follow on Fashiolista, Facebook and Bloglovin?

    http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful outfit and blog darling! ^^
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! :)

    http://headenough.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goodness, i love everything about this outfit. great style!!

    http://www.missmollyfashions.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This pink coat is just a stunner! Love it!
    With love,

    Joy

    | justlikesushi.com |

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful pink coat, I love it!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  20. love pink combinated with black ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That pink coat is gorgeous! I love the bright shade of it, it's stunning! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  22. love pink and leopard together! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe