*STYLE OF THE DAY* Wind in my skirt

October 02, 2012

In fall I start to gravitate torwards earthy tones more.
Combining them with grey and white color? Fresh color combination I must admit I adore!
I never thought this would come under my fingers but skirts got me. I guess this comes with growing up process. =)
Flats this time for some change and here is the result:






You Might Also Like

21 komentarji

  1. Ful mi je všeč krilo <3 pa torbica - waw! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj kok tebi noro dobro pasejo maxi krila! Super si! Torbica je res cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super si skombinarala, barve so prelepe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gooorgeous skirt!
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Love the skirt!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Predivna suknja. Lijepo si to iskombinirala.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty pictures! love the maxi skirt and bag :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krilo je res super. It has a nice movement! Plus barva je fenomenalna <3
    Da niti ne začnemo o torbici.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. krilo je amazing. tako lepo plahuta.... In super stil.


    xoxo, nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice your blog!!i wanna follow u from now!!hope u like mine too!!kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your skirt, it reminds of the Chloe : )
    Would you like to follow each other ?

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your skirt, it reminds of the Chloe : )
    Would you like to follow each other ?

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  13. You remind me of SJP! and let me tell you, i am overly obsessed with SJP. soooo this means I'm in love with your blog and your style. soooo glad i found you!!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.blogspot.com

    kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. lepa! pa tebi ta maxi krilca res ful pasejo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the bag is fantstic!and the skirt is soo cute)
    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look AMAZING in that skirt. I love your bag aswell!

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super si tole skombinirala. Všeč! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look lovely!

    Great blog, I'm following :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe