* My work in Milan #4 *

July 10, 2012

There are two shootings I havent showed you yet and I really want them to, before posting style of the day again.
Here is the first one, and I have to say i LOVE the stylings, Andrea Donetti really did an amazing job in my opinion. =)




Photo: Marco Conte,
Styling: Andrea Donetti
Makeup & hair: Giulia De Biasi & Anna Milazzo

You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. Super outfiti....dobro jih nosiš...srečno u Milanu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wau, tok si lepa in tok hude fotke da sm ostala cist brez besed!res wau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vau, supr fotke. všeč mi je tvoj blog :) (spremljam)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Se strinjam, bolane fotke :) res si odlična v tem kar delaš Manca, vse pohvale ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. zakon...ti si res ratala cela manekenka :) ful lepe fotke:)

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe