Simple ... white makes me feel great!

July 07, 2011

Hi everyone! Coco Chanel once said:

"Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony."
I can't agree more, so here is my outfit of the day that in a complete oposite to the last one- the black one. Since the weather is getting warmer and warmer I felt a huge need for something white ... again I know, but this time again complete white outfit with some camel statement peaces. I have to say I loved the outfit, and tnx god me and my BF had some time to take this pics, so the quality of them is much better.

I think I will need to pretend it's Christmas so I could write santa and ask for a new- better camera, till then bare with me ;)





You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. Sveže, poletno.. lepo.. Čevlji so mi ful všeč!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full ti paše bela barva! Top mi je še posebaj všeč <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sanja hih hvala =)
    @Ana jaa top je mal podoben majčki od wang-a ampk dobr, bo new yorker tut ok ;) haha

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe