Our little trip ... =)

July 27, 2011

Hi lovelies! We are back from our lovely mini vacation. Unfortunately the weather wasn't like I would want it to be, but we had so much fun anyways. Since we were exploring the island and were allways on the run I didn't pay much attention on what I was wearing, just that I was comfy and warm couse it was quite cold.

So here is a mini collage of our trip and outfits I wore there:
Click photo to enlarge it.

If you would like to see my nailpolish from the last few days click here and take a look at my beauty blog. =)

Kisses, Manicna

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. Luštno! Samo me je kar malo zazeblo zraven nekaterih slik ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super kolaž- in lepe slikce! Kje si pa bila to? Izgleda lepo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @biba haha ja res je blo en dan prou ornk mrzlo =)
    @ana na cresu sva bla. res ful lep otok!

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe