our last day in London

May 17, 2011

Sadly this are the last pics from London. We got up early and went enjoying our last carefree morning sun at the Piccadilly Circus. Starbucks coffee and muffin were delicious, Oxford street is even more amazing in the morning and Kensington Gardens were stunning. Can't wait to visit London again some day ...






Biiiiiiiiiig thanks to my sis for being part of this lovely trip, taking pics of me and making memorable moments. 

You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. so fun! oh i would like to be there!



    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mancina, you are lovely ! I liked so much your pics and your style ! Check out my blog and if you like too and follow me I will surely follow you :-) xxx Kisses from Italy

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your London pics are amazing, glad you had fun! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LMER it really was so much fun, you should visit london if you didnt allready =)
    @ninna hvala =))
    @vale i will check it for sure. if you like my blog I would be more than happy you to follow me =)
    @Bernarda tnx and yes i shure did =))

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe